From our Director
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Xtreme Engineering website.
A lot has happened since our new webpage was created, our workshop has been very busy and our site presence continues to steadily grow in the Central Queensland region.
In summary, we have:
- Welcomed new Clients,
- Won some larger sized projects,
- Been nominated for awards and had a win,
- Maintained our effective working relationships with our long term clients,
- Had a few of our employees reach 10 years continuous service with the company,
and more importantly,
- Continued to work safely and provide quality services.
While supporting the ongoing operational activities of our long term clients, QAL and RTAY, in Gladstone and utilising many local suppliers and subcontractors, Xtreme Engineering also engages in regular maintenance and shutdown activities with clients including:
- Cement Australia Landing Road
- Orica Services Yarwun
- ConocoPhillips APLNG Curtis Island
Some highlights from the past year include:
- Xtreme Engineering was the proud Recipient of a 2017 Supplier Recognition Award in April 2018 (one of only ten worldwide supplier recognition awards),
- One of our star performers, Rob Clements, was nominated for the Gladstone Engineering Alliance – 2018 Forty Calis Memorial Award – recognising the achievements of an individual who has demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit to gain business success in the engineering and support sector,
- We were also successful in winning and undertaking 2 major SMPE projects at RTAY,
- But most notably, we have maintained our LTI free status since the business commenced over 12 years ago.
Finally, we have a new email address for our growing estimating and tenders team – email@example.com
Please use this for all new business correspondence which allows us to allocate numbers and process quotes more efficiently to ensure your enquiry is handled in a timely manner.
If you have questions regarding how we can support your project needs, don’t hesitate to contact our office.
Living the Dream with XTREME